About this mod
The Dark Souls of quirky Earthbound-inspired indie turn-based RPGs
An all-in-one mod that drastically enhances OMORI's combat system with QoL, new mechanics and settings.
Quality of life
- Displays stats, HEART, JUICE and escape rate (More Info)
- Displays buffs and debuffs during combat (State Icons)
- Action selection order based on SPEED (Actual turn order)
- No more "OMORI did not succumb" mechanic (No Second Chances)
- OMORI can become TOAST and be revived (Revivable Omori)
- New behavior for the ENERGY BAR (New Energy System)
- New difficulty settings (Customisable Difficulty)
- Disable the retry option after a Game Over (No Retries)
- Permanently delete your last save file after a Game Over (PermaDeath)
- Choose how many skills each character can have equipped at once (How Many Skills?)
- Skills and items get weaker upon repeated usage (Stale moves)
- Critical hits can inflict AFRAID on OMORI and his friends (Scary Criticals)
- A new boss fight...
How to install
Follow this short tutorial if you're not sure how to install everything.
- Difficulty: MERCILESS❗
- Multipliers restriction: HS❗
- Number of skills: 8
- After a Game Over: Title screen
- Stale moves: ON❗
- Scary critical hits: ON❗
❗: Mandatory for the fight against BUNNY-FIEND
- Pixelguin's Community Enhancement Pack (requires the CEP Friendly variant)
- Labraman's Dark mode UI
- Labraman's Encore Mode
- Vykos' Skip Splash
- Trash's Removed Damage Cap
- Shelly's Finite Picnics
Thank you so much to everyone involved for allowing me to include their code, sprites or ideas.
This modpack is for all of you, players and modders, who by your support and kindness, have shown me that there is a place where I can belong. I am so grateful for meeting you all, and even though I consider this modpack to be my proudest work, I want you to know that I value each and everyone of you so much more.
So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you Labra, Pyro, Bugsie, Kodi, Ami, Arzelias, Lee, unfunky unfunny, le(o)xi, Meme, Kenway, Rph, Cei, spookys, 5-HT, arbea, Lugitaro, Devalious, Draught and all the others.
You'll always be balling to me. <3