About this mod
PART 2 Status Update
A strange area, filled to the brim with lava, smoke and fire- something you've never seen before in HEADSPACE has suddenly materialized itself. And already, there's been some unusual events occurring there. In an offer to help put a stop to this sudden madness, you decide to take a step in...
VOLCANIA PEAKS is a mod that simply adds a brand new hikki-exclusive HEADSPACE area to the game, with a new objective within...
In order to acess this area, the SNOWGLOBE MOUNTAIN questline must be finished! After you've done so, an unseen character should appear near PLUTO'S SPACELINE in OTHERWORLD. They should fill you in!
- New hikki-exclusive dream world area with an unique tileset.
- Some new puzzles and gimmicks!
- New enemies with unique quirks! They're stronger than the average enemy, so do be careful.
- A new side story and a new character or two-- I've tried my best to stay true to the game's original writing, although if it does seem off, I apologize- brand new writing to a story by a person who hasn't wrote the original story sometimes does get off track! But otherwise, I do hope it should suffice.
- New ITEMS, along with two new SKILLS.
- Lots of new cutscenes!
- and... a secret or two?
This mod is currently just half of the entire mod. Once the next half is finished, it'll be considered complete.
I've added a save file so that you may start playing the mod's content immediately! It should be located inside the folder in the ZIP file. You should also find instructions there in order to guide you in setting the save file up!
MUCH SPECIAL THANKS!
To OMOCAT themselves along with their team for producing OMORI.
To Michie and Allie for playtesting the mod before release.
To Allie for helping with some fixer-uppers for the writing in general.
To Flufen#6294 for the overworld music (thank you so much!!) and SILVAGUNNER for the music at the time being.
... And very, very much you for showing interest in this small lil mod!
And, finally, please do shoot me in discord (not literally!) if you have ANY form of feedback, suggestion or bug reports- Geo#4498
Available releasesShow all
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License