About this mod
Epilogue update is out! Changelogs can be found in the downloads section! Once again, thank you everyone that has been a part of this mod in someway or the other!
A strange area, filled to the brim with lava, smoke and fire- something you've never seen before in HEADSPACE has suddenly materialized itself. And already, there's been some unusual events occurring there. In an offer to help put a stop to this sudden madness, you decide to take a step in...
VOLCANIA PEAKS is a mod that simply adds a brand new hikki-exclusive HEADSPACE area to the game, with a new objective within...
In order to acess this area, the SNOWGLOBE MOUNTAIN questline must be finished! After you've done so, an unseen character should appear near PLUTO'S SPACELINE in OTHERWORLD. They should fill you in!
- New hikki-exclusive dream world area.
- Some new puzzles and gimmicks!
- New enemies with unique quirks! They're stronger than the average enemy, so do be careful.
- New bosses that are even stronger than the average boss. Be twice the careful.
- A new side story and a new character or two-- I've tried my best to stay true to the game's original writing, although if it does seem off, I apologize- brand new writing to a story by a person who hasn't wrote the original story sometimes does get off track! But otherwise, I do hope it should suffice.
- New ITEMS, along with new SKILLS.
- Lots of new cutscenes!
- and... a secret or two?
I've added a save file so that you may start playing the mod's content immediately! It should be located inside the folder in the ZIP file. You should also find instructions there in order to guide you in setting the save file up! (This is also actually in the full version as well!)
The range of this mod in terms of compatibility with others is unknown- Feel free to inform me about any incompatibilities with other mods! Currently, it's known to be compatible with :
All of the mods within CEP
- ... And also currently incompatible with :
UI Fixes + Portrait Fixes (Just portrait fixes! Make sure to get UI fixes instead if you're planning to play with it!)
MUCH SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS
Might as well break that lil tradition first and say... Thank YOU first for checking out this mod! And now, for the awesome folks and other sources that had helped this mod become what it is now!
Allie for playtesting, reviewing writing and comissioning most of the mod's current tracks!
MillieAmp for composing said most of the current tracks!
Flufen/Juno for composing the overworld track!
Michie, Jaysian, Pyro and Starsmiley for playtesting the mod!
OMOCAT and their team for OMORI itself!
And thanks to the folks over at the OMORI modding community and the RPG maker forum for assisting many people concerning development in RPG MAKER itself!
Asset Credits & the credits above can be found inside the mod's ZIP! (Highly recommend you read the credits in the ZIP after you finish the mod!)
And, finally, please do shoot me in discord (not literally!) if you have ANY form of feedback, suggestion or bug reports- Geo#4498