About this mod
hello, person scrolling thro the mods website! Do you--
• wish to get rare items easily? (cough butt peach sodas and s.berry smoothies cough)
• hate the fact that you can only gets whole chickens and melon smoothies in the Boss Rush mailbox?
• and wish that the really good items (cough cough whole pizzas and dino smoothies cough cough) weren't limited to Dino's Dig and/or watermelons?
• wish that you didnt have only one rain cloud during Sweetheart's battle, which happens to be the random one you got from the Junkyard near a toilet that has some ramen for whatever reason????
then this is the mod for you!! the shops- the mailboxes to be specific- kinda suck, so why should we deal with that? why not have the nice items that would help a lot depending the situation youre in? the mod in question modifies about 90%(?) of the shops so that you can be happy with you have in your pockets!
this mod changes all shops that are listed below-
• the mailboxes in the Vast Forest Playground, the Otherworld Campsite, Pyrefly Forest, right in front of the Last Resort, and in the Boss Rush lobby
• the Smuggler Jash in Sweetheart's Castle
• the Dealer Jash in the Last Resort
• the Party Jash in the Ghost Party
• Eleanor in the Mustard Sub (tho its just the prices that was changed but still)
and not only that, but it adds two completely new mailboxes in
• Molly's main room in Humphrey
• and in Snowglobe Mountain, the same map where Pluto's station and Mari and Basil is in!
if you would like to see what is sold in each modified shop, check this video out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsL1nuRtL1o
since this is my first ever released mod, there's bound to be some sort of issue that im not aware of
so if you find anything thats not mentioned down here, contact me on Discord (Spinge#5697)!
• the SGM and Humphrey mailboxes dont have the eyes peeking out when out of shop
also!! this mod might only work with OneLoader (maybe. i dont use Gomori anymore so idk if this mod works with it, but id say go with OneLoader anyways) also also!! this mod might not work that well with any mods that change maps 140 and 236!! (unless. the delta stuff prevents any issues)
Available releasesShow all
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License