About this mod
If you are NOT using any mods that edit battle portraits, use both UI Fixes and Portrait Fixes.
If you ARE using other mods that edit battle portraits, use UI Fixes by itself.
Portrait Fixes is fully compatible with Smile More.
These two mods fix inconsistencies in the user interface:
Edited by Pixelguin:
- Tweaked SUNNY's skin tone in portraits to better match cutscenes and other art
- Greyed out and dulled AUBREY's and KEL's afraid portraits to match HERO's
- Changed the numbers and animation for restoring a friend's juice from orange to teal
Drawn by Labrallie:
- Added a missing frame to angry HERO
- Added missing blush lines to happy OMORI
- Removed "×1" from the key icon in Junkyard, as you can only ever have one key at a time
Edited by Flumboni:
- Aligned all dialogue and battle portraits
- Restored missing frames for angry/hurt OMORI
- Restored missing frames for toasted KEL and HERO
- Improved shading for AUBREY's and KEL's afraid portraits
Available releasesShow all
Like all game mods, this mod contains both original work and a limited number of original game assets. Original game assets are provided for the sake of game compatibility only, and you must own the game on Steam to use this content. By downloading any file from this website you confirm that you have purchased a legal copy of the game and that you will not knowingly re-distribute game content. Additionally, any original content of this mod is licensed under the following terms: